Tiffany’s Diet and Fitness Routines
She is probably most famous for her single “I think we’re alone now” which topped the charts in 1987, has had her share of struggles with weight. She yo-yo dieted for yeas which did a number on her metabolism. Tiffany lost over 25 pounds in 2007 on Celebrity Fit Club. Want to know all of Tiffany’s Weight Loss Secrets? Check them out below.
- Breakfast– A banana with and a bowl of plain Quaker Oats with lemon butter
- Lunch– Asparagus with broiled red snapper with lemon only
- Dinner- Asparagus with broiled red snapper with lemon only. Snacks-Raw almonds without salt, grapes, bananas and apples
- No refined carbs including white bread, sugar and pasta.
Tiffany’s Maintenance Diet
- Breakfast– Veggie omelet (no cheese)
- Lunch– A vegetable salad with olive oil, lemon and balsamic vinegar.
- Dinner- Fish or chicken with Mrs. Dash marinade, broccoli, eggplant and brown rice.
- Snacks– Raw almonds without salt, grapes, bananas and apples and low fat graham crackers.
- No late night eating
- Eating breakfast
- Saying NO to junk food
- Regular exercise
“I make healthier choices. Today I got up at 5:30 am and had a banana, a handful of almonds that I keep in my car and then scrambled eggs. Before I’d skip breakfast or gone to McDonald’s.”
“I shot my metabolism with crazy diets and pills. I lost so much weight going through my divorce (1997) that I got down to a size 0.”
“I literally put the treadmill in the living room so I can do the laundry and go to the gym. No excuses.”
(Some Excerpts: In Touch Magazine)