Nicole Richie has gained a lot of public attention after her weight loss. Some people wonder if she took the weight loss to an extreme but are amazed and are asking about her secrets. Nicole says that she achieved this by following the right diet & exercises. If you want to burn fat and get very thin you need to take care of several things at the same time. You need to decide if you want to that thin or not. Either way, her routine will help you lose weight regardless if your goal is to lose 10 pounds or 100.
Nicole Richie’s Diet
- Stay away from fad diets: Incase you want a safer weight loss then you must stay away from the fad diets. These starve you and make you lose weight by churning your muscles. This lost fat can be easily regained after the discontinuation of such diets.
- Proper diet: You must take a healthy diet that contains lots of fresh fruits and vegetables. You must take a high fiber diet. Fiber plays an important part in burning the extra fat. You must also increase the daily water intake. It is necessary to drink at least 8 glasses of water every day when you are intending to lose the extra pounds naturally.
- Acai berry is a Brazilian fruit that helps you burn the unwanted fat naturally without any side effects. This fruit is termed as the ‘true superfood’ for the dieters. It suppresses your appetite naturally but does not starve you. It supplies you with all the essential nutrients like the vitamins, minerals, proteins and fiber. It increases your energy levels and you feel active the whole day. It also gives a boost to your metabolism that helps in quick weight loss.
Nicole Richie’s Exercise
- Obtain a personal trainer. Nicole Richie, after giving birth to her son, found it beneficial to enlist the aid of a personal trainer to help her slim down in a healthy and stable manner. Cut out high-fat/high-cholesterol fast foods and stick to fruits, vegetables and meats high in protein content.
- Try a heavy regime of cardiovascular activity, including running, walking and aerobic kickboxing to burn calories. Exercise at least once a day for an hour at a high cardio level to help you burn fat and kick-start your metabolism.
- Stagger your cardio workout by switching up which machines/activities you use. For example, if you do the treadmill one day, alternate the next by doing the elliptical machine or stationary bike. Temper your cardio workout with weight-training exercises to help you build muscle slowly . If you are going to use both machines and weights during the same exercise, warm up first, then use weights and then use the cardio machines.
- Stay healthy by not focusing on the numerical value of your weight. Richie has reported becoming obsessed with her weight, which led to dangerously unhealthy weight levels. Work with a nutritionist and trainer to design a workout and diet plan that is realistic and healthy for your lifestyle and body type.