Weight Loss With Lauren Graham
Lauren from movies such as “Evan Almighty” and “The Pacifier” gets into shape with celebrity trainer Ron Mathews (Lifetime TV Series “My Workout”). Lucky for us Vivmag interviewed Ron Mathews and he spilled the low fat beans on what Lauren Graham does. 🙂
Lauren Graham’s Diet
She uses a daily calories range of 1600-1700 and follows low carbohydrate and low fat diet. Of course she still makes room to indulge in a desert or some pasta, but follows Ron’s guidelines for a one cheat meal a week not a full cheat day like other programs such as 5-factor and Body for life.
Lauren Graham’s Menu Example
- Breakfast – Breakfast Burrito, 1 Tortilla wrap with 1 slice of low fat cheese and 3-4 egg whites and 2 tablespoons of salsa.
- Snack – Atkins bar
- Lunch – Large mixed green salad with 4-6 ounces of lean protein such as chicken, turkey or fish.
- Snack – 3/4 cup cottage cheese
- Dinner – 6-8 ounces of lean protein like chicken or fish with 1/3 cup brown rice, 1 1/2 cups steamed veggies, such as asparagus, broccoli, mushrooms, peppers (no peas or corn).
- Beverages – Lauren drinks 8 glasses of water per day. Being a coffee drinker Lauren will add a extra glass of water for each cut of coffee she has, since coffee has dehydrating effects.
Lauren Graham’s Exercise
Lauren works out with Ron 4 days a week in hour long sessions. To avoid boredom he mixes up her workouts, with an emphasis on working the core and stability training. Ron sets target heart rate of 145 during the workout for added cardio benefits. She also does cardio on her own when not in the gym.