Loss Weight with Kim Basinger
Her philosophy has kept this 5 foot 9 inch actress in great shape for years. Kim’s diet keeps her health and saves animals in the process. Kim follows a healthy lifestyle. Want to know what her body slimming tips and secrets are? Check them out below.
Kim Basinger’s Diet
Kim Basinger is a vegetarian and likes food in its most natural state. Recently 2007 she worked with trainer Kathy Kaehler to get in top form for her upcoming movie.
Kim Basinger’s Diet Plan
During her workout days she consumed 1,500-2,000 calories per day.
- Breakfast – 2 boiled eggs with a piece of whole wheat toast and small bowl of sliced strawberries
- Snack – Small handful of almonds
- Lunch – Kale sauteed with olive oil and garlic with tofu or fish
- Snack – Slice of whole wheat toast with 1 teaspoon of almond butter
- Dinner – Sashimi with steamed veggies
- Beverages – Water, green tea and the occasional glass of wine.
Kim Basinger’s Exercise
Kim works with personal trainer Kathy Kaehler. She also runs, and uses an elliptical machine for cardio. When preparing a recent role in 2007, She trained for six hour long workouts each week. It includes continually changing from cardio to strength training work. She even worked out on a fancy Gravity Training System. Recovery days she did yoga and things of that nature.
According to FitnessRX Magazine Kim exercised at least 4 times a week, each session lasting about an hour. Her daily workout routine includes 16 different activities, so she’s getting a total body workout:
- 10 minutes of cardio (bike)
- Bicep Curls, 2 sets of 15
- Bicycle Abs, 2 sets of 25
- Butt Blaster Machine, 2 sets of 15 (each leg)
- Repeat Bike for 10 minutes
- Triceps Extensions, 2 sets of 12
- Leg Extensions, 2 sets of 12
- Bicycle Abs, 2 sets of 15
- Medicine Ball Ab Toss, 1 set of 20
- Jump Rope, 100 revolutions
- Box Step-Ups, 1 set of 20 each leg
- Bicyle Abs, 1 set of 20
- Crunches, 1 set of 20
- Oblique Crunches, 1 set of 20
Sources: People, FitnessRX Magazine,