Julianne Moore’s movie Chloe had caused quite a ruckus in Hollywood as the famous actress shared a kiss with her young female co-star Amanda Seyfried in the movie. But that’s not all that’s making the rounds in Hollywood.
Julianne Moore had looked stunning when she walked on the red carpet during the premiere of her movie, Chloe. Julianne Moore is a sexy, successful, 49-year-old celebrity with several Oscar nominations under her belt. She is a happily married mother of two, and with her hot body it is hard to imagine that she could ever land the same fate as her character in the movie whose husband was cheating on her!
Her secret to fitness is her fitness trainer, David Kirsch, who is also a fitness trainer to many other A list celebrities. And because everyone wants to know about Julianne Moore’s fitness exercise program, her fitness trainer, Kirsch generously shared it with us.
The Low Down on Julianne Moore’s Fitness Exercise Program
Fitness Goal #1: Get Slim All Over
One of the fitness goals for Julianne is to get slim all over. In order for her to achieve this fitness goal, her fitness trainer, David Kirsch makes her do a fitness exercise combination of cardio and strength fitness training that quickens weight loss. If you have the same fitness goal as Julianne Moore, fitness trainer Kirsch suggests doing 30 minutes of cardio exercise three times a week and light weights twice a week.
Fitness Goal #2: Flat Tummy
To get a sexy flat stomach as Julianne Moore, try the following exercise moves as suggested by her fitness trainer.
• Lie face up holding an exercise equipment like a stability ball with your arms extended over your head.
• Raise arms and legs to meet over your abs and place the ball between your ankles.
• Repeat this exercise movement, taking the ball into your hands.
• Do 3 sets of 10 of this exercise, 3 times a week.
Fitness Goal: #3: Work Your Butt with Sumo Sidekicks
• With feet wider than shoulder-width apart, bend knees past 90 degrees.
• Stand and kick right leg to side at hip height. Repeat on left.
• Do 20 reps of this fitness exercise 3 times a week.
Other fitness exercise movements that you can incorporate in your fitness exercise program as advised by fitness trainer to the stars, David Kirsch, are the following:
Exercise Move: The Bridge
• Lie face up on the floor, knees bent, hands at sides, abs engaged, and lift hips 4 to 6 inches. Lift hips 1 inch more while pressing into palms; hold for 3 seconds, then lower back to first lifted position. Do this exercise move 15 times. Next, do the same exercise move with right leg extended toward ceiling, squeezing through left glute. Do 20 to 30 small pulses; switch legs, repeat exercise move.
Exercise Move: Modified Warrior Three
• A. Stand with hands on hips, knees slightly bent. Hinge forward from the waist, bringing torso parallel to the floor while extending right leg behind you, foot flexed.
• B. Bring arms out to sides and slowly bend your left knee 4 inches, then straighten (don’t lock knee). Do this fitness exercise move 10 to 12 times; switch sides.
Exercise Move: Side Squat Exercise
• Stand with legs shoulder-width apart, with a 12- to 20-pound body bar exercise equipment on your shoulders. Squat down, taking a big step to the right with right foot. Hold for 5 counts, contracting glutes. Return to starting position, dragging your right foot back. Alternate sides for 20 reps.