Jessica Simpson’s Healthy Weight Loss
Jessica Simpson Celebrity Diet and Workout Routine has changed over the past few years, but it has always kept this 5 ft 4 inches singer and actress in top notch shape. Jessica has used the Atkins Diet in the past, but found it hard to stick to long term. Jessica got into amazing shape for the movie “Major Movie Star” with the help of Harley Paternak, find out all of her body secrets below.
Jessica Simpson’s Diet
Jessica Simpson has been known to follow a version of the South Beach Diet, and avoids sugar. As of 2007 is following the 5 factor program. Her diet is largely comprised of grilled fish, chicken and vegetables, if Jessica eats something off her diet she puts extra time in at the gym.
Sample Menu of Jessica’s Five Factor Diet Plan
- Breakfast – Egg-white burrito, strawberry shortcake power smoothie, Ezekiel toast.
- Morning Snack – Fuji apple wedges with chocolate peanut butter dip.
- Lunch – Open-face barbecue bison burger, sweet potato fries, chipotle ketchup.
- Afternoon Snack – Hot dog skewers with roasted cherry tomatoes, jalapeno mustard sauce
- Dinner – Cuban-style shredded beef, cumin-dusted brown rice, char-grilled corn.
- Breakfast – Grapefruit halves, nonfat yogurt, oat bran crumbles, strawberry mint salad
- Morning snack – Lemon pie
- Lunch – Summer heirloom tomato bisque, grilled chicken salad
- Afternoon Snack – Artichoke hummus, fiber crackers, sliced turkey
- Dinner – Chicken and veggie stir-fry with brown rice, wilted bok choy
- Breakfast – Oatmeal raspberry pancakes with sugar-free maple syrup.
- Morning Snack – Chocolate berry trifle
- Lunch – Curried chicken Tikka, cucumber yogurt, orange salad.
- Afternoon snack – Mini-pepperoni pizzas
- Dinner – Grilled fillet mignon over roasted sweet potato mash, lemon-scented asparagus.
Us Weekly 2007
Jessica Simpson’s Exercise
Jessica’s workout consists of 5 weekly session 25-45 minutes of full body strength training circuits divided into 5 phases.
- Cardio Warm-up – Target heart rate of 65-85% of maximum for 5 minutes.
- Strength Training – Each day has two different exercises (superset). Sets, reps and rest are altered each week. This is actually meant to total 10 minutes.
- Core Exercises – This includes various crunches and twists – with varying rep, set, and rest ranges. For 5 minutes.
- The Cool down. Author Pasternak believes this will help alleviated DOMS (Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness). Minimum 5 minutes.
Specifically for back and arms Jessica does high repetitions with various weights including dumbbells and weight machines. For her butt and thighs Jessica does lunges and squats with weights. Jessica also incorporates Yoga also into her workout.
Jessica Simpson’s Tips & Secrets
Jessica is a big fan of sugar free “Fuze” Energy drinks.