Jessica Alba Favorite Weight Loss Recipe
Jessica Alba is known to have cooked for herself since she was 12. I am sure since then, she came up with recipes of her own. Below is a recipe from Self Magazine, and it is a great recipe, try it out! Practice that portion control now, cause these taste really good.
Makes 4 servings.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 5 oz each), cut into strips
- 1 jalapeno pepper1 clove garlic 1 jar (12 oz) salsa
- 1 cup shredded lowfat cheddar1/2 cup shredded lowfat Monterey Jack
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro1 can (2.25 oz)
- sliced black olives, drained1 can (16 oz) traditional enchilada sauce
- 1 can (16 oz) green chile enchilada sauce
- Mexican hot sauce
- Cayenne pepper Vegetable-oil cooking spray
- 8 corn tortillas (6 inches across)
- Heat oven to 425°. In a medium pot, boil stock, chicken, jalapeno and garlic 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Strain chicken, run cold water over it and shred into a bowl. Mix in salsa and set aside. In a separate bowl, combine cheddar, 1/4 cup Monterey Jack, cilantro and olives; set aside. In a large pot over medium heat, combine enchilada sauces and add Mexican hot sauce and cayenne to taste. Stir until simmering. Set aside. Coat an 11 x 13 casserole pan with nonstick spray. Microwave tortillas 20 seconds. Place small handfuls of cheese mixture and chicken in center of each tortilla, roll up and place in pan, seam side down. Sprinkle with remaining cheese mixture. Ladle on sauce, then add remaining 1/4 cup Monterey Jack.
- Bake 20 minutes. Serve with remaining sauce on the side.
- 4 cups chicken stock
- Nutritional analysis per serving 528 calories, 14.3 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 47.7 g carbohydrates, 52.1 g protein, 7.9 g fiber