Jackie Warner is Bravo’s fitness exercise expert who is famous for her reality show Work Out. Now she’s back with a new fitness exercise series called Thintervention with Jackie Warner. In the show, the fitness training guru dishes out advice to eight clients on how to lose weight.
Missed the premiere of her new fitness exercise show? Well don’t worry! Here are some weight loss tips on how to start a weight loss diet plan, how to stick to your diet plan and how to lose weight successfully straight from fitness exercise expert Jackie herself!
The 42-year-old fitness exercise guru says that one of the biggest mistakes people make when starting a weight loss diet plan is setting an impossible weight loss goal.
“The biggest mistake people make when starting a weight loss diet plan is aiming too high. They watch shows like The Biggest Loser and they want to achieve weight loss of 30 pounds in a month. It doesn’t work that way,” she says. “It’s safe to have a weight loss of 1 or 2 pounds in a week, really, for long term effect. You need to see the light at the end of the tunnel, and that’s why I designed that weight loss program.”
The fitness exercise guru also explains that most people see deprivation as a solution to lose weight, which is not a healthy weight loss and definitely not a long term solution for weight loss. “Deprivation does not work for us so we have to do enjoy the foods that we really do enjoy on the weekends,” she explains. For more information on healthy diet go to thatssuperfood.com
Weight Loss Tips #1: Eat For Energy
• Skip the sugar in your diet plan because it is the true cause of obesity, not fat. Also, skip the nonfat foods because the fat in non fat items is replaced with more sugar. And while you’re skipping the sugar, be on the lookout for sugar in disguise, such as chocolate covered granola bars or light yogurt.
• Weight loss foods to try: Two cups of oatmeal for breakfast for better energy and fullness until lunch. It also provides healthy fiber and vitamins needed. Eggs at least two per day in order to obtain the healthy fats and protein your body needs and drink two liters of water or more per day because water is really the best weight loss help out there. If you want to add a little flavor, add some fresh squeezed lemon juice to the water. Plus, the lemon can help you burn 200 more calories per day.
When it comes to fitness exercises, Jackie says doing squad exercises and push up exercises are the best way to start your fitness exercise program. “Intense deep squad exercises and push up exercises are the best two fitness exercises. You got to intensity for it to work,” the fitness guru explains.
Weight Loss Tips #2: See The Big Picture
• Place a picture of someone that looks like what you want to look like when you reach your weight loss and fitness goal somewhere nearby. However, be sure to keep it realistic to your own body type. This is a visual reminder of what the end result of your fitness and weight loss program will be, helping to keep you motivated.
• You might also make a vision board, a collage if you will, containing other visual reminders that motivate you. It can include sayings or phrases as well as photographs. Be as creative as you like.
• Stop yourself from bashing your body when you look in the mirror so that you do not hold yourself back from achieving your weight loss and fitness goal or being satisfied once you reach it. “Say to yourself–out loud–to ‘Stop it’,” says the fitness expert.
Weight Loss Tips #3: Keep Up The Burn
• When doing cardio exercise, it’s not quantity but quality instead. There is no need to watch television or read a book to pass the time while running on a treadmill exercise equipment. Instead, get a “good to go” from your doctor and then go at your fitness exercise as hard as you can. The key to weight loss is to really get the heart pumping and combining this with some weight fitness training will increase your muscle mass, which increases your metabolism.
• If you use music to motivate you while you do your fitness training exercise try changing your play list often so that you do not become bored and less stimulated to do your fitness exercise. Also, if your energy level begins to curb during your fitness training exercise you can try switching to another music track to bring it back up.
• Keep up with your progress by creating a series of mini weight loss and fitness goals that lead toward the ultimate weight loss goal. Mark your progress as you go. Do this because creating too many unrealistic and unattainable weight loss goals makes it feel as if you failed and is discouraging toward completing future weight loss goals.
• Make a fitness exercise agenda before going to the gym so you can cross of the fitness exercise “to do” list as you complete the fitness exercise routines. It makes it easier to stay motivated because there is a visual reminder of the progress completed. “If you’re sore the next day,” she says, “put a smiley face on it– you’ve got a good fitness exercise program.”