Heidi Montag’s Portion Control Diet and Cardio Workout
What routine is responsible for her lean and fit body? Heidi is one of the stars of Mtv’s reality series “The Hills” Heidi takes care of her body with proper diet and exercise. Although she was never sat, she was at one time self conscious of her body. Now she is proud of her figure. Want to know how she did it. Check it out below.
Heidi Montag’s Diet
Heidi Montag uses portion control and Mini Meals says she has never actually been on a diet. I just cut down on ice cream.
- lean protein and lots of veggies.
- 5-7 mini meals consisting of egg whites on oatmeal, ham on wheat sandwiches, sushi, and apples
- no alcohol
- sleeping at least 7 hours every day.
Heidi Montag’s Exercise
In 2007 she worked with LA trainer John Damon and now visits the gym 6 times a week.
Workout Routine includes:
- Light weight training 3-5 days (leg lifts, squats, lunges and upper body weight lifting)
- Cardio 4-6 days for at least 30 minutes (incline speed walking)