What is Courteney Cox Diet?
Courteney Cox Celebrity Diet and Workout has kept this former “Friends” star in enviable shape for years. Courteney stands 5 feet 5 inches and is very slender. She has had some criticism in the past for her weight, but now she has settled into a very healthy weight. Courteney says that she knows what to eat, and what not to eat to stay in shape. Do you what to know what she does? Keep reading to find out.
Courteney Cox Diet
Courteney Cox has been on the Blood Type Diet, and the Atkins Diet. She switched to the Carbohydrate Addict’s Diet in 2005, which restricts carbs for breakfast and lunch but allows you to eat carbohydrates for dinner. Courteney eats her carb quota at lunch time to save time. No matter what diet she is on Courteney eats low carb. Check out the Carb Addicts Diet and start today!
Carbohydrate Addict’s Diet Example Menu
- Scrambled eggs made with 2 eggs, splash of milk plus two strips of lean bacon or small serving of cheese.
- Pancakes (made with egg whites but not yolks) filled with 4 tablespoons of cottage cheese and served with sour cream.
- Three thin slices of salami or sausage served with a scrambled egg.
- Grilled Salmon and herbs, served with steamed vegetables.
- Baked chicken with sage and parmesan cheese.
- Grilled steak with sauteed onion, garlic, mushrooms and red peppers, served with a green salad or veggies.
- For a dinner roast lamb with roast potatoes and mixed veggies, and eat some fruit as a dessert.
- Unlimited cups of black coffee or plain tea, but no sodas, juices or sugary drinks.