Chili’s Weight Loss
Chili Celebrity Diet and Workout. Her fitness and food regiment keeps her looking lean, and fit. Chilli is no stranger to staying in shape. her career in the famous band “TLC” demanded looking great, and being fit to perform shows night after night. So how does she get that ripped look? Check it out below.
Chili eats mostly Low Carb, and eats only organic meats.
Whats in Her Fridge?
- Silk Soymilk (“I have a 9 year old, so we use regular and chocolate)
- Smart Balance butter
- brown eggs
- turkey sausage and bacon (“I use Wilshire Farm; there are no nitrates and only three other ingredients: raw sugar, sea salt, and some spices.”)
Whats a Typical Meal?
Baked free range chicken from Whole Foods or the farmer’s market, plus sauteed fresh green beans or collard greens. “I like to add turkey bacon and a diced up onion, stir it together, and serve it over brown rice.”.
Chilli works out 4 days a week with her trainer Luis George – see routine.
Monday and Friday:
- Chilli jogs about 45 minutes and runs 12 sets of 60 yard sprints
- She also does 300-500 reps of ab exercises, including 50 crunches, 50 toe touches, and 50 leg raises.
Tuesday and Thursday Strenuous leg-and upper body work including:
- Leg extension, four sets of eight reps
- Leg press, four sets of eight reps
- Lunges- three sets of 10 reps
- Calf raises, four sets of 12 reps
- Push-ups, four sets of 12 reps
- Ten reps of dumbbell triceps extensions, superset with 15 reps
- Biceps curls three sets of 10-15 reps
- A walk through her neighborhood in the evening to relax and stretch all the muscles she’s worked.
“When I’m singing and dancing, my adrenaline is through the roof- but this workout is so tough, it makes me want to pass out. Luckily, it keeps getting easier as you go along.”
(Her goals in the gym) “I want more definition. I’m very competitive with my trainer Luis George, and that motivates me. When I’m working out, I want to be the best, period. I want to have better abs than Usher.”